Mustela® After Sun Lotion soothes and delivers long-lasting hydration to your baby’s skin after sun exposure. The creamy texture melts into the skin and instantly cools and refreshes while counteracting the dehydrating effects of the sun. Formulated with 97% natural ingredients including Avocado Perseose®, jojoba oil and shea butter to nourish the skin.
Thanks to Mustela® you can choose high-tolerance photoprotective suncare products, with clinically proven efficacy(1). Mustela®’s sun range is specifically formulated to protect the skin of babies and children with sun-sensitive, intolerant and atopic-prone skin and is safe to use starting at 3 months of age.
*Guaranteed safety from birth on*:
- Tested under dermatological and pediatric control
- High tolerance
- Hypoallergenic – Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions
0% alcohol, parabens, phenoxyethanol
* Including newborns out of the NICU*
TIPS OF USE:
Apply After-Sun Spray to the face and body after bathing or showering, massaging gently to help it absorb into skin.
Pleasant to use
- Practical spray dispenser works in any position, even upside down, allowing rapid application to all parts of the body.
- Light and free-flowing, spreads easily over your baby’s skin with a non-sticky finish.
- Delicate fragrance
INGREDIENTS AND NATURALNESS:
- Avocado Perseose: patented natural ingredient, reinforces the skin barrier and preserves the cellular richness of the skin
- Jojoba oil: moisturizing vegetal oil from natural origin, nourishes the skin
- Cupuaçu butter: butter form natural origin, source of essential fatty acids, moisturize
- 88% ingredients of natural origin
Aqua (Water), Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile minérale, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Caprylate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.
Tips for disposal and recycling
Please dispose of your empty spray dispenser in a segregated waste recipient.